Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Where I'm at Now.

Well, I know it's been a while for some of you. We're all busy, it's hard to keep up with everyone!

This is just an update of what has been going on with me.

~ I'm still going to the Father's House in San Marcos, and am actually employed there now as the Director of Operations Assistant. It's a really swell deal, and I love spending that much close time with my church family.
~ I'm also still working at Peet's Coffee and Tea, just slingin' drinks and grinding coffee.
~ I still study at Mira Costa College, but instead of Psychology I'm majoring in Sociology and Culture. ~ If it works out, I'd like to transfer and continue studying Sociology, Culture, and Environmental Studies.
~ I'd like to eventually have a career working missions or community services either at a church or for some non-profit organization.
~ Because of my studying, I've turned into a total bare-foot, tree-hugging, humanitarian hippie. And I love it.

And I think that's about it. Everything else can always come up in conversation over lunch, yes?

Personally, Claudia Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment